Gladiator: Blades of Fury Trial
||Go to PlayStation Store
To play this game on PS5, your system may need to be updated to the latest system software. Although this game is playable on PS5, some features available on PS4 may be absent. See PlayStation.com/bc for more details.
Gladiator: Blades of Fury is a melee combat action fighting game set during the medieval period. Players can play as a gladiator from four different clans, namely the Barbarians, the Assassins, the Knights, and the Dwarves. All heroes are unique and have their own weapons, skills, and fighting styles.
Test your combat skills in the tournament mode and claim the ultimate prize, to be crowned the champion gladiator. The thrilling quick match mode allows you to play and practice a quick game to sharpen your skills. Explore different environments while you learn the art of combat.
1. Players can choose up to 20 heroes with different fighting styles.
2. 4 Fighting clans, namely Barbarians, Assassins, Knights, and the Dwarves.
3. 7 Environments to choose from.
4. Realistic fighting experience with awesome graphics
5. 3 difficulty levels and 2 different play modes
6. Perform weapon combos, slow-motion moves to fight and win the tournament.
7. Multiplayer support in the game.
2GB minimum save size
Other Versions of Gladiator: Blades of Fury
Trailer and Screenshots