How to Survive: Storm Warning Edition Demo
||Go to PlayStation Store
A complete edition including the original crafting survival zombie nightmare plus 6 additional thrilling DLCs. How to Survive now is more fun and tougher than ever.
Survive on a zombie infested archipelago, fulfill your basic needs of food, water and shelter while facing natural and unnatural threats.
- An eccentric survival guide will teach you to craft dozens of weapons and tools: from fishing rods or bows, to chainsaws or explosives.
- 7 islands filled with exuberant flora and fauna.
- Includes the 3 original playable characters, with their own stats and skills, plus a new “Nina” character with the ability to craft flamethrowers!
- Gameplay changing weather (rain, thunderstorm or fog) and natural threats such as lava or toxic clouds.
- Play with a friend online or offline through the Story Mode or 8 demanding challenges.
- Additional game modes: roam searching for escape vehicles or barricade to survive as long as you can.
- 3 difficulty levels for die-hard survivors!
Video output in Full HD 1080p requires 1080p native display.
This item is being licensed or sublicensed to you by Sony Computer Entertainment America and is subject to the Network Terms of Service and User Agreement, this item's use restrictions and other applicable terms located at www.us.playstation.com/support/useragreements. If you do not wish to accept all these terms, do not download this item.
|Released:||November 4, 2014|
Blood and Gore, Drug Reference, Intense Violence, Language
|File Size:||3.25 GB|
Other Versions of How to Survive: Storm Warning Edition