||Go to PlayStation Store
Trophy List and Guides
Play 100 hours in battles
|Ready to fight!|
Loot your first gun
|The dinner is served|
Win your first battle
Win 3 games in a row
Loot at least one of each Regular, Premium, Tactical and Royale freezers in one battle
"Kill 4 enemies at the same time. All kills should be within 10 seconds time from first to last one
Get your first kill
Kill 3 enemies at the same time. All kills should be within 10 seconds time from first to last one
Kill 3 players with grenades in one battle
|The invisible man|
Win a battle without killing anyone
Kill 7 players in one battle
Do 4 headshot kills in one game
Get at least one hit with each of listed weapon types in one battle: rifle, assault rifle, submachine gun, semi-automatic gun, shotgun
CRSED: F.O.A.D. – is a brutal MMO last-man-standing shooter with realistic weaponry, elements of lethal mystic forces and incredible superpowers!
• Massive and dense PvP battles: dozens of players begin their trip in one of the four picturesque and detailed locations, fighting their way to the centre of the battlefield. All the while, the battlefield itself shrinks constantly, surrounded by the deadly Dark Zone.
• Seven different champions to select - each one with a unique superpower.
• A constantly growing collection of realistically modelled weapons and armor, including anti-materiel guns, sniper rifles, assault rifles, rocket launchers, flamethrowers and mortars. There are few compromises in the game regarding physics or ballistics rules. Different vehicles, military amphibians and speed boats will help to cover distances.
• There are mystical powers in game! Draw seals with your blood or conduct ancient rituals, throw hex bags at enemies and use your own special power. You can flood the whole map or cause the sun to eclipse, set up traps, summon zombies or teleport yourself or others the hell out of here. But first, one needs to collect sinner souls for killing enemies - to be able to pay for most of that luxury.
• Stand out from the crowd with different costumes, masks, talismans, hats, gestures, graffiti and even underwear! Unlock new spirit-guardians to get additional tactical abilities in the battles.
• There are regular special events in the game with new rules and setups of battles and a system of daily tasks and secret missions rewarding players with unique items and powers.
• Fair play TPV: you can play in first or third person view. In order to mitigate any advantage of the latter, every player has a familiar with a camera that can uncover the position of a player who is peeking around a corner. So if you see a butterfly or a drone - you should know that you are being watched.
• New content is added frequently!
Enhanced game play on PS4 Pro console
|Released:||December 3, 2019|
|Publisher:||Gaijin Distribution KFT|
| Critics:||74 / 100 (based on 4 reviews)|
online play optional (PS+ not required)
Sangre, Violencia intensa
|Subtitles:||English, French, German, Russian|
|File Size:||4.14 GB|