Trine 2: Complete Story Demo
||Go to PlayStation Store
Trophy List and Guides
Trine 2: Complete Story Demo does not have any trophies. This is because it is a demo and/or soundtrack, neither of which typically get trophy lists. The full (i.e., paid) version of the game likely has a trophy list.
Trine 2: Complete Story is a beautiful, award-winning sidescrolling game of action, puzzles and platforming. Play as the three Heroes - Amadeus the Wizard, Pontius the Knight, and Zoya the Thief - and join their adventure through dangers untold in a fantastical fairytale world, including physics-based puzzles using fire, water, gravity and magic wicked goblins and their evil plan and a magical environment full of wonder.
- 20 levels chock-full of adventure, hazards, physics-based puzzles, dangerous enemies and curious contraptions
- Travel through breathtaking environments, including a castle by the treacherous sea, a burning desert and snowy ice mountains
- 3 Heroes - Amadeus the Wizard, Pontius the Knight and Zoya the Thief, each with their own skills – and personalities charming and otherwise
- Online and local co-op multiplayer for up to three players
- Beautiful graphics at Full HD 1080p with a smooth framerate of 60 per second
- Supports Stereo 3D
Video output in Full HD 1080p requires 1080p native display.
3D display with compatible 3D active glasses (sold separately) required for 3D features. Visit www.us.playstation.com/support/3D for details.
3 minimum save size
This item is being licensed or sublicensed to you by Sony Computer Entertainment America and is subject to the Network Terms of Service and User Agreement, this item's use restrictions and other applicable terms located at www.us.playstation.com/support/useragreements. If you do not wish to accept all these terms, do not download this item.
|Released:||November 15, 2013|
|File Size:||2.46 GB|
Other Versions of Trine 2: Complete Story
Other Trine Games