Dissidia Final Fantasy NT - Free Edition
|Go to PlayStation Store
Dissidia Final Fantasy NT - Free Edition does not have any trophies. This is because it is a demo and/or soundtrack, neither of which typically get trophy lists. The full (i.e., paid) version of the game likely has a trophy list.
* In DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY NT Free Edition, you can play part of DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY NT for free.
* In the Free Edition, you can play online and offline battles with four pre-selected characters. The characters change weekly.
* Story mode is not available in the Free Edition.
* Some aspects of the Free Edition differ from the full version of the game (in addition to the differences described above).
* You must be a PlayStationPlus member and have a stable Internet connection to play online multiplayer mode.
* There are two types of characters: the 28 from the full version, who appear in the weekly lineup for the Free Edition, and DLC characters, who won't appear in the weekly lineup. Please be aware of this when purchasing starter packs.
* You can battle online against users from the full version.
* You can carry over your Free Edition save data to the full version.
|March 12, 2019
|Action, Role‑Playing Game
|up to 6 players
online play optional (PS+ required)
Partial Nudity, Violence