Be one of the first to play Call of Duty: Vanguard's brand-new tournament mode in the Champion Hill Alpha!
The Alpha is free to all PS4 and PS5 players and runs from Aug 27th to Aug 29th*.
Champion Hill is one of several new Multiplayer modes in Call of Duty: Vanguard and represents just a small slice of the overall Multiplayer experience that awaits you in the Beta in September.
Here is a high-level breakdown of the features offered in the Champion Hill mode:
- Eight teams compete in a series of head-to-head match ups - last team standing wins!
- Squad up in duos or trios for 2v2 or 3v3 action.
- The Champion Hill arena consists of four maps that have been tailored to the experience.
- Players can purchase upgrades and weapons during buy rounds between matches.
- Champion Hill is just one of the many new modes coming to the overall Call of Duty: Vanguard Multiplayer experience during the Beta in September.