Mythic Ocean: Prologue (Demo)
||Go to PlayStation Store
Trophy List and Guides
"Mythic Ocean: Prologue" is a Demo of the full adventure "Mythic Ocean".
Teach the gods to create a better world - or mess it all up!
Freely explore a vibrant ocean. Have relaxing, deep, and amusing conversations with six different gods and a cast of sea creatures.
The advice you give continuously alters your story and leads to thousands of possible endings, ranging between harmony and pandemonium.
Which god will rise above? What kind of universe will they create? Discover the outcomes of your choices.
“...a world full of life, color, music, and meaning that is sure to stay with you for years to come." - 10/10 GameSpace
“Rarely are video games as wholly bent on creating a feeling of serenity as Mythic Ocean." - 8/10 The Washington Post
“...an engaging and magical adventure." - 8/10 Screen Rant
• Narrative Exploration - combines the dialog-focused gameplay of a Visual Novel with free-roaming exploration.
• Through deep conversations with gods, your choices shape the creation of a new world.
• Great replay value - lending different advice can lead to thousands of unique results.
• Diverse, peaceful underwater environments.
• Meet tons of goofy, charming creatures.
• No death, no combat, no failure.
• Both children and adults can relax, have fun and find their own food for thought.
• There's a breakdancing crab.
DEVELOPED BY Paralune
"Our players are storytellers too - we make narratives they can explore and shape, creating an experience unique to them. Mythic Ocean is both a love letter to the beauty and power of the sea, and a game about how you, as a person, have more influence than you realize." - Robyn Haley, Darren Malley and Matt Smudz
PUBLISHED BY Nakana.io
"We publish games that aim to offer a new experience. Diving into Mythic Ocean almost feels like entering a state of meditation where deep thoughts and bonds can be forged.” - Mikaël Bourget, founder of the publishing label
One-time licence fee to download to multiple PS4 systems. Sign in to PlayStation Network is not required to use this on your primary PS4, but is required for use on other PS4 systems.
|Released:||January 1, 2022|
|Publisher:||Nakana sp. z o.o.|
|Rating:||Parental guidance recommended|
Fear, ÐÐµÐ³ÐºÐ°Ñ Ð¶ÐµÑÑÐ¾ÐºÐ¾ÑÑÑ
|File Size:||1.21 GB|
|Game ID:||CUSA30586 (?)|