Final Fantasy XIV Online - Free Trial
|Go to PlayStation Store
Final Fantasy XIV Online - Free Trial does not have any trophies. This is because it is a demo and/or soundtrack, neither of which typically get trophy lists. The full (i.e., paid) version of the game likely has a trophy list.
Play FINAL FANTASY XIV Online for FREE!
The FINAL FANTASY XIV Online Free Trial includes three award-winning titles - FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn the base game, and the first and second expansions: FINAL FANTASY XIV: Heavensward and FINAL FANTASY XIV: Stormblood.
Join over 27 million adventurers worldwide and take part in an epic and ever-changing FINAL FANTASY. Experience all the hallmarks of the best-selling franchise - an unforgettable story, exhilarating battles, and a myriad of diverse and captivating environments to explore.
Party up with friends or play solo! Experience all the main story dungeons on your own by calling upon NPC allies to fight by your side.
Your journey takes you ever higher in FINAL FANTASY XIV: Heavensward:
• Take your first steps in the reclusive nation of Ishgard, locked in a seemingly never-ending struggle with dragons.
• Three additional jobs: channel celestial magicks to heal your allies as the mystical Astrologian. Attack from afar using firearms and mechanical weaponry as the daring Machinist. Wield a mighty greatsword and the power of darkness as the valiant Dark Knight.
Rekindle the fires of hope in FINAL FANTASY XIV: Stormblood:
• Journey to the East and rise up against the might of the Garlean Empire.
• Two additional jobs: master the balance of martial and arcane arts as the rapier-wielding Red Mage. Draw your katana and let steel sing as the noble Samurai.
• Requires game purchase and on-going subscription to continue playing after the Free Trial.
• All editions of the game require user registration.
|December 23, 2014
|MMO, Role‑Playing Game
online play optional (PS+ not required)
Language, Mild Blood, Online Interactions Not Rated by the ESRB, Sexual Themes, Use of Alcohol and Tobacco, Violence