The Sinking City
||Go to PlayStation Store
Sale ends on March 6, 2021 (in less than 7 hours)
The Sinking City on PlayStation5 offers the following improvements:
- Native 3840x2160 resolution (4K)
- 60 frames per second
- Improved graphical fidelity
- Significantly faster loading times
- DualSense features support.
The Sinking City is an adventure and investigation game set in an open world inspired by the universe of H.P. Lovecraft, the master of Horror. The half-submerged city of Oakmont is gripped by supernatural forces. You're a private investigator, and you have to uncover the truth of what has possessed the city… and the minds of its inhabitants.
* An oppressive atmosphere and story inspired by the universe of H.P. Lovecraft.
* A vast open world that can be explored on foot, by boat, in a diving suit…
* High replay value thanks to an open investigation system: each case can be solved in a number of ways, with different possible endings depending on your actions.
* An arsenal of weapons from the 1920s with which to take on nightmarish creatures.
* Manage your mental health to untangle the truth behind the madness.
Price History (PlayStation Store)
This game's price has never changed.
Prices in Other Regions
DLC and Add-Ons
Other Versions of The Sinking City